The Billing Methods page in the RevolutionParts platform is used to manage your payment methods and select an automatic billing method. To add a billing method, follow these steps:
- Log into your account at manage.revolutionparts.com.
- Click the gear icon in the top right-hand corner of the navigation bar to access your Settings.
- Click "Account" on the left-hand navigation bar > click “Billing Methods”.
From this page, you can update existing billing methods, add new payment methods (e.g. bank accounts or credit/debit cards), and set your preferred method for automatically paying your invoices.
Add a Bank Account
You may elect to use a bank account to pay your RevolutionParts invoice. Add your bank account under Billing Methods. When you add a bank account, you are authorizing that regularly scheduled charges can be pulled from your checking or savings account. All charges will appear on your bank statement as “REVOLUTIONPARTS”.
We will send your subscription and variable invoices on the first day of each month to notify you of your upcoming charges. Then our system will debit your account on the fifth day of each month. A receipt for each payment will be emailed to the billing contacts for your account.
❗IMPORTANT: When adding a bank account, please ensure you provide the following ACH Company IDs to your financial institution. This will add authorization for RevolutionParts to debit your account for a seamless billing experience.
To add a bank account to your RevolutionParts account:
- From the Billing Methods page, click “Add Bank Account.”
- Fill out the Billing and Bank Information.
- Read and accept the terms.
- Click the red "Save" button on the top-right corner.
Please note: If you are enrolled in Marketplace Tax Comply (MTC) you are required to add a bank account to enable automatic billing for the sales taxes owed. At this time, all of your subscription and variable invoices must be paid using the bank account.
If your RevolutionParts account has only one bank account on file you will be unable to delete that payment method until an alternative bank account has been added. If you need to delete an account, please follow these steps:
- Add the new bank account using the steps above.
- Set the new account as the primary bank account.
- Click the trash can in the top-right to delete the old bank account.
Add a Credit or Debit Card
If you would like to pay for your invoices using a credit or debit card, you can easily add one or more to your account.
Follow these steps to add a new credit or debit card to your account:
- Click on “Add Debit/Credit Card.”
- Fill out the credit card form (including the Billing Address).
- Click the red "Save" button in the top-right corner.
That's it! Your card has now been added to the Billing Methods page. To edit the card, click the pencil in the upper-right corner of the card.
Please note: You can't delete a card if you’ve only added one to your account. If you need to delete a card, please follow these steps:
- Add the new card using the steps above.
- Set the new card as the primary card.
- Click the trash can in the top-right to delete the old card.
How to Set a Billing Method to be Automatically Billed for Invoices
The “Primary Billing Method” you select will be used to pay your RP invoices. The “Primary Billing Method” will display “Manual Payment - Automatic billing turned off” if automatic billing is currently disabled for your account.
Automatic Billing - Turned On:
Automatic Billing - Turned Off:
If you’ve recently added a new billing method to your account, then automatic billing will be activated for your account using that card or bank account.