As part of our partnerships with manufacturers, RevolutionParts is able to offer automated dealer inventory feeds that will help you streamline parts operations and reduce friction. These OEM dealer inventory feeds are available free of charge for the manufacturers that we currently support today.
An automated OEM inventory feed will help support:
- No longer needing to manually manage your inventory
- Improved estimated shipping times
- Easier inventory management on Amazon and eBay
- Eliminating orders for items that are currently unavailable
We currently support the following manufacturers:
- Mercedes-Benz and Smart
- Mopar and Fiat
If you do not have an automated DMS inventory feed integrated, then the OEM inventory feed will automatically activate in your account and it will sync every evening after core business hours. By default, the OEM inventory feed will only update if your inventory has not been updated within the past 24 hours through a DMS integration, FTP feed, or manual upload.
If you would like to change the upload timeframe or turn off the OEM inventory feed, you can do so by going to the Inventory Configuration page in Control Panel.
- Click on Products in the top menu.
- Select Inventory from the left-side menu, then Configuration.
- Click on the “Edit” button (pencil icon) found on the far right of the OEM inventory feed.
- From the Edit OEM Inventory Feed modal, you can update the Upload OEM inventory after X day(s) setting.
The number of days you set here will determine when the OEM inventory feed will upload inventory if you haven’t updated your inventory recently.
For example, if you haven’t updated your inventory through manual uploads or another automated feed within 2 days, then the OEM inventory will update your stock levels.
- Additionally, you can choose to turn off the OEM inventory feed by changing the Feed Activation field to “Never allow inventory upload”.
Once you’re finished editing the OEM inventory feed, click the "Save Inventory Feed" button to save your changes.
Once the OEM inventory feed is updated, then the changes will take effect in the evening after core business hours.
If you have any questions about inventory, please visit our Frequently Asked Questions page or reach out to the RevolutionParts Support team.