How to Delist from within RevolutionParts:
1. Log into your account on manage.revolutionparts.com.
2. Click on "Products" in the top-menu.
3. Click on "Listings" in the left-hand column.
4. Click on the arrow next to the Select All box.
5. Select the option to "Delist All".
The system will then start delisting all of your active listings. Keep in mind it can take up to 30 minutes to delist everything depending on how many listings you have.
How to Delist from within eBay:
(Note: You should never have to do this unless you have an existing eBay account with active listings and want to start selling through RevolutionParts)
To delist in bulk, you need to go into the File Exchange Center and create a download request of your Active listings to get the item numbers in a CSV format. You will then use those item numbers to create your End file.
To create a download request, please log onto your eBay account and follow these steps:
1. Go to the File Management Center from My eBay page and click "Create a Download Request".
2. Choose "Active" from the pull-down menu under "Listings and records" and choose either "All active listings" or a date range.
3. Enter your email address and click "Save." You should see a confirmation page with a reference number.
4. Go to the "Completed Downloads" page and wait until you see "File Complete" in the Status column.
5. Click on the "Download" link to open the spreadsheet.
You may see numbers in the ItemID column in exponential format similar to this (2.70194E+11). If you do, please follow these steps to change the exponential format to a number with no decimal places:
1. Right-click on the column letter name twice to bring up a menu.
2. In this menu, click "Format Cells" and select the "Number" tab.
3. Select "Number" again from the "Category" list.
4. Among the information that pops up, change the "Decimal places" from "2" to "0" and click "OK." This will change all of the item numbers in that column from exponential format to show the full eBay item number.
After you do this, you will need to create an End file. The fields you'll need in your file are:
Action = End
ItemID = Your item number from the Active items download.
***Please Note*** - In the downloaded file, you will need to remove the space between Item and ID.
EndCode = LostorBroken, NotAvailable, Incorrect, OtherListing Error (one of these four values)
5. Once you've created the file, go to the upload section and upload it as a CSV file.
All of the above values are case sensitive.
Bulk delisting items will not cancel any current bids on your listings. If your items have bids, you will need to cancel these bids prior to ending your listings. If you do not cancel the bids first, the items will be sold to the current high bidders.
To learn more about ending listings early with File Exchange, see the File Exchange User's Guide at:
For any further questions on how to delist items from eBay, please contact the eBay Motors program at email@example.com