Stamps.com is a USPS-approved vendor, and can be used to generate shipping labels directly in RevolutionParts!
Click the buttons below to learn how to create a Stamps.com account and integrate it with RevolutionParts.
Stamps.com Account Creation
- Visit https://registration.stamps.com/registration/ to go to the Stamps.com registration page
- Create your Profile by entering the relevant information, then clicking "Continue"
- Enter your Membership information, including your address and payment information
Make sure to check the "I agree to the Terms & Conditions" checkbox, then click, "Submit"
- Next, Stamps.com will allow you to customize a "Welcome Kit" by choosing to add a digital scale, additional shipping supplies, and other common shipping-related items. Add whatever items you'd like (or not), and click "Place Order" to proceed.
- On the next page, select the volume you currently ship from the dropdown
- Finally, select some account security questions, provide the relevant answers, then click "Get Started"
That's it! You'll be redirected to your Stamps.com account homepage. Stamps.com gives you $5 of postage for free (visible in the top-right corner of your account), but you should probably add more to ensure your label creation will work correctly!
Stamps.com + RevolutionParts Integration
- Log into your RevolutionParts account on manage.revolutionparts.com
- Click the gear in the top-right corner to get to your account settings
- In the left-side menu, click "Shipping," then "Carriers"
- Click the green "+Add New Credential" button in the top-right corner
- Select USPS from the carrier dropdown and give the credential a name (USPS or Stamps.com will do fine). Enter the Stamps.com User ID and Password into the corresponding fields, then click "Add Credential"
That's it! Your Stamps.com account has been added to your RevolutionParts account. Moving forward, all USPS methods will quote using your Stamps.com account, and you'll be able to create USPS shipping labels directly on the Order Page. For more help on that, click here.