Custom Sub-Statuses are incredibly useful for segmenting your orders into smaller, more targeted lists, such as "On Hold," "Awaiting VIN," or whatever else you'd like!
To add a sub-status,
- Click the gear in the top-right corner to access your Account Settings
- In the left-side menu, click "Order Settings," then "Custom Order Status"
This page will show all existing custom order statuses. To add a new one,
- Click the big green "+ New Custom Status" button.
- In the popup that appears, select the "Main Status" in which to place your new status. Sub-statuses are "nested" into existing top-level statuses.
- Give your custom sub-status a name (which sill be visible in the status dropdown and on the Orders page).
- A Description is optional, and appears on this page to describe what this status is for.
- When you're done, click the "Add Custom Status" button.
That's it! Your custom status will appear on the page and become selectable when changing order statuses.