Google's Enhanced Ecommerce Tracking allows you to track your customers throughout their purchasing experience in your Google Analytics account!
Enabling Enhanced Ecommerce Tracking in Google Analytics
To enable enhanced Ecommerce tracking in your Google Analytics account,
- Log into your Google Analytics account.
- Click on the "Admin" link in the lower-left corner.
- Navigate to your domain, then in the right-side column for "View," click on "eCommerce Settings."
- Make sure both "Enable Ecommerce" and "Enable Enhanced Ecommerce Reporting" are switched to "ON."
After enabling the second switch, you'll see a section called "Checkout Labeling." These labels will appear on to your enhanced ecommerce tracking when viewed in Analytics.
- Click the button to "Add funnel step," then call it, "Customer Info."
- Add another funnel step and call it, "Review & Pay."
- Click the "Save" button at the bottom of the page to lock in your changes.
That's it! Once you've enabled Enhanced Ecommerce Tracking in Google Analytics, you'll need to enable it on your RevolutionParts Control Panel.
Enabling Enhanced Ecommerce Tracking on the RevolutionParts Control Panel
To enable Enhanced Ecommerce Tracking in the RevolutionParts Control Panel,
- Log into your account on manage.revolutionparts.com
- Click on the Account Settings gear on the upper-right corner
- In the left side menu under "Selling Channels," click to expand the desired Web Store.
- Select "Marketing," then, "Analytics."
- Switch the "Enable Enhanced Ecommerce" dropdown to "Yes."
- Click "Save Changes" on the upper-right corner.
That's it! Assuming everything was set up correctly on your Google Analytics account, your site should now begin tracking using Google's Enhanced Ecommerce Tracking.