In order to integrate your FedEx account with the RevolutionParts Control Panel, you need to obtain something called a Meter Number from FedEx. Here's how to get it!
- Go to the FedEx Developer page and login using your FedEx credentials.
- Click FedEx Web Services
- Once you're logged in, you'll see a few options in the center of the screen. Click the link that says, "Move to Production."
- Near the middle of the page, select "Get Production Key."
- On the page that follows, select the following options:
- Do you intend to resell your software? No
- Check: FedEx Web Services for Shipping (includes Rate, Track, etc.)
- Select "Corporate Developer"
- Click "Continue"
- Accept the terms of the FedEx EULA.
- Fill out the company information required in the fields on the page that follows, then click "Continue."
- Decide whether or not to update your FedEx profile settings as you've just defined them. Then, click "Continue."
- The following page will appear with your Authentication Key and Meter Number.
And there you have it! Copy your meter number for safe keeping, as you'll need it to integrate your FedEx account. For our article on integrating shipping carriers, click here.