- Log in to your account at manage.revolutionparts.com
- Click on the gear icon in the upper right corner of the page.
- Click on "Selling Channels" in the left-side menu, then your store, then "Shipping."
- If you've decided to sell hazmat items, you can set the fee that will be added to the product price using the "Hazmat Surcharge" setting.
- If you would like to add a handling fee, you can set the amount that will be added to the product price using the "Handling Fee" setting.
- Depending on your setup, you may need to modify which warehouses to route the order to, and what the routing method is. For most customers, you will not need to edit these settings.
- Everything else must be set using Amazon's shipping templates. Use the links in the "Amazon Shipping Template" section to configure your templates (and to learn how to do so).
We recommend the following if you are charging for shipping explicitly:
Standard shipping: $8.00 + $1.00 per lb
Expedited shipping: $15.99-$19.99 + $0.75-$0.99 per lb
Two-day delivery: $29.99-$59.99 + $0.99-$2.00 per lb
One-day delivery: $50.00-100.00 + $3.00 per lb
We recommend the following if you are offering free shipping:
Free Economy: $0.00 + $0.00 per lb
Standard shipping: $2.00 + $0.25 per lb