To start selling on eBay, you will first need to set up a seller account. Make sure you have the following information handy:
- Your legal business name.
- Your business email address.
- Your business phone number.
- Your business physical address.
- Your Federal Employer ID number.
- A credit/debit card (has to be on file with eBay to pay seller fees).
- Sign up for eBay Managed Payments
Once you have this information, you'll need to add a store subscription:
- Add a store subscription by navigating to your account settings.
- From the left-side menu, choose "Subscriptions."
- Under the "eBay Stores" section, select "Subscribe" on any of the links, then follow the prompts to create your store.