To start selling on eBay, you will first need to set up a seller account. Make sure you have the following information handy:
- Your legal business name.
- Your business email address.
- Your business phone number.
- Your business physical address.
- Your Federal Employer ID number.
- A credit/debit card (has to be on file with eBay to pay seller fees).
- Sign up for eBay Managed Payments.
note: Make sure the ACH and the eBay account owner match.
Once you have done the last step, inform your Implementation Manager immediately.