The RevolutionParts eBay platform uses a few different filters to help you get a quick overview of the status of your listings.
When you log into your Manage dashboard, you'll see a basic overview of your listings. If you click on any of the "More Info" areas, you'll be taken to your listings.
- The first section is your "Live" listings. This is all of the listings that are currently active. You can view and edit any of these listings at any time. You can also click on the arrow next to the "Edit" button and exclude or de-list any listing.
- The next area is "Out of Stock" listings. This is all listings that would be "Live" if you had any quantity on hand (QOH). As soon as an inventory file is uploaded that includes inventory of these items, they will automatically be listed and move to the "Live" listings section.
- Next, we have "Ready to List" listings. Listings generally end up in this status when they are new, were previously excluded, or were missing information but have now been updated. To push these listings live, you have 3 options.
- The first is to click on the arrow next to the "Edit" button, and click "List."
- The second is to use the checkbox next to the listings to select multiple listings, and then click the "List" button at the top of the page.
- The third is the "List All" button, which will push every listing in the "Ready to List" status live.
- The next section is "Missing Info." This is where all of your listings that are missing an important piece of information will end up. Parts in this section could be missing weights and dimensions, or missing an eBay category. You can click on the "Edit" button of any listing to find out what information is missing.
- Next is the "Excluded" listings. This is where all listings that have been manually excluded show up. You can click on the "Edit" button to find out why it was excluded. You can also click on the arrow next to the "Edit" button to "Unexclude" the listing manually.
- Last, we have "Filtered" listings. These are listings that are filtered for any reason, such as oversized shipping (which eBay does not support), or items that we have have never received inventory data on (this is different than 0 QOH). You can click on the "Edit" button to find out why a listing was filtered.
That's it! If you need any assistance with this, feel free to reach out to our Support Team at email@example.com or at 480-779-7278.