This article will walk you through how to connect your ShipStation account with your RevolutionParts eBay store!
- Log into your ShipStation account.
- Click on the gear in the upper-right corner to access your Account Settings.
- Under "Import Orders," click on, "Selling Channels."
- Click on the green button for, "Connect a Store or Marketplace."
- Click on the eBay logo.
- Enter your eBay username, and optionally click the "Selling Manager Pro" if you use that service. Otherwise, click the green "Connect" button.
- On the eBay login screen that follows, log into your eBay account.
- On the screen that follows, click the blue, "Agree" button to grant ShipStation access to your eBay account.
- You'll be taken back to ShipStation to configure the new eBay integration.
Here, you can configure the name of the eBay store (as you want it to appear in ShipStation), and several other settings, such as your store branding and notification settings. Configure all of the tabs as desired, and click the green "Save Changes" button when you're finished.
That's it! Your eBay store is now linked to your ShipStation account, and orders will be imported automatically. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to reach out to ShipStation Support or RevolutionParts Support!