While the RevolutionParts Dashboard allows for the exclusion of Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico from your shipping options, the eBay platform itself allows for much more specific exclusions. To find these options, log into your eBay account at ebay.com.
- At the top-left of your screen, hover over your name and choose Account Settings.
- Click on the Site Preferences option.
- Next to Shipping Preferences, click the Show link.
- Next to Exclude Shipping Locations From Your Listings, click the Edit link.
- Here you can choose which areas to exclude. The options include Alaska/Hawaii, PO Boxes, APO/FPO addresses, and US Protectorates (Guam, Puerto Rico, the US Virgin Islands, and the Northern Mariana Islands). If you ship internationally, you can also restrict by region.