This article will walk you through how to connect your ShipWorks account with your RevolutionParts eBay store!
If you're already using ShipWorks, follow these instructions. If you're new to ShipWorks, download it from their website (shipworks.com), install it, and start at Step 3.
- Open ShipWorks and Click on the, "Manage" tab, then click on, "Stores."
- Click on, "Add Store."
- Click on "Choose..." and select "eBay" from the drop-down menu.
- Click on the, "Create Login Token..." button to log into eBay.
- Once the eBay login window appears, sign in to the eBay account you want to link with ShipWorks.
- Once logged in, you'll be prompted to grant ShipWorks application access to your eBay account. Click the blue, "Agree," button to continue.
- After that, you'll be shown the, "Success," screen. You can now return to the ShipWorks installation prompt.
- Back in the prompt, the, "Create Login Token," button is no longer clickable, and you should see a green checkmark stating that the token has been imported. Click the, "Next," button to continue.
- Enter your store information into the relevant fields.
- Enter the contact information for this store on your ShipWorks account and click, "Next."
- To complete your store setup, follow the prompts on the next screen and click, "Next."
- Your eBay account should now be connected to your ShipWorks account. Click the "Finish" button to complete your store setup.
That's it! If you have any questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.