RevolutionParts Shipping Options for eBay
Log in to your Manage Dashboard at manage.revolutionparts.com. On the top of the screen, hover over Products, and click on Shipping Configuration.
You'll see the following options.
We'll discuss what each one does here.
- This is where you choose your carrier. Your options are FedEx, Standard (USPS), and UPS
- You can decide whether or not to ship to Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico. Be aware of any possible restrictions you might have on shipping parts out of the Continental United States and adjust accordingly. If you need to further restrict the shipping, such as not shipping to PO Boxes, or excluding certain countries if you ship internationally, you can find instructions here.
- Instead of charging for shipping separately, you can include the shipping calculations in the cost of item. This shows the customer "Free Shipping." It also meets the requirements for Top Seller Status.
- You can set a fixed shipping rate for all items that weigh less than 1 pound. This is the preferred method for handling small item, such as bolts and gaskets.
- You can choose either Flat Rate Shipping, where you define a single shipping cost for all items. This may work well if you mostly sell small items, but you will lose money per shipment on larger items. You can also choose Based on Daily Pick Up Rates. This option pulls the daily rate from your carrier to ship the item 2 shipping zones. This means that if you are in the middle of the country, you can reach most of the US and stay under the shipping estimate. If you are on one of the coasts, you may lose money on long-distance shipments, but you will make money on closer shipments. This should balance out over time.
- Depending on which option you choose in 5, this will either be the fixed shipping amount you would like to charge, or the percentage you would like to charge above the daily pick up rate.
- If a customer chooses expedited shipping, you have the option to increase that fee by a percentage as well.
- If you would like to ship internationally, select the option to use eBay's Global Shipping Program.