eBay has released a feature that helps protect your hard-earned reputation. When enabled, this will keep your out-of-stock listings active, but not available for purchase. This will help your listing history, which will prompt higher search rankings and a better user experience.
Some other reasons to enable this feature;
- Any "Good ‘Til Cancelled" listing with a quantity of zero for an entire 30-day billing period may qualify for an insertion fee credit at the end of that period.
- On any "Good ‘Til Cancelled" listing that has a quantity of zero for the entire 30-day billing period over three consecutive 30-day billing periods, eBay will end the listing on your behalf.
Here’s how to apply the out-of-stock option to your "Good ‘Til Cancelled" listings:
- Log in to your eBay account
- On the top-left corner, click, "Hi <yourname>!" and then "Account Settings."
- From the Account Settings, find "Site Preferences" on the left-hand side.
- At the top of the Site Preferences page, expand the "Selling Preferences" section (if it's not already expanded).
- Click the checkbox next to the word, "Yes," then click, "Apply."
Done! Now, if your Good 'Til Cancelled listings reach zero quantity on hand, they'll remain active on your eBay store, but hidden from purchase until you update the quantity. For any questions about your RevolutionParts eBay solution, reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org!