This article will walk you through the process of exporting all of your customer data form your RevolutionParts store!
- Log in to your RevolutionParts Control Panel.
- Click on, "Orders & Customers," then, "Customers."
- There, you'll see a search box with various search criteria. To export a list of all of your customers, set the "Account Status" field as desired and click, "Search." Note: you can also use this page to locate specific customers by entering search criteria first before clicking "Search."
- You'll then be presented with a list of all of the customers on your site. "Customers" are both A) consumers who have created an account on your site, and B) consumers who have ever purchased from your site.
- Click the "Export to CSV" button at the bottom of the page to create a spreadsheet of customer data.
Your browser should automatically download a spreadsheet called, "users.csv." The size of the file will depend on the number of customers you're exporting. The information contained in a customer export is as follows:
Address Line 1
Address Line 2
Additional Information (customer notes)
That's it! If you have questions or need help with anything at all, contact support by emailing email@example.com!