Many customers will want to have an individual track and complete orders while others will complete a different order. To make this possible we allow you to assign the orders to individuals within your dashboard. The following instructions will walk you through assigning the orders and creating users.
- Log into the dashboard for your eBay store from the URL: https://manage.revolutionparts.com
- Click on the Orders option in the top menu bar.
- Locate the order you wish to assign and click on the order number link on the left side of the page.
- In the first section labeled “Summary” you will see a drop down menu labeled “Assigned To”; click on the drop down menu and select the individual you would like to assign the order to.
If the person you would like to assign is not listed as an Account User they will need to be added in the settings menu.
Follow the steps below to add a new user to the account:
- Click on the gear icon in the upper right hand corner of any page; this brings up the “Settings” page.
- On the left side tool bar click the option labeled “Account”. From here locate the option for “User Management”; this will load the “Active Users” page.
- In the upper right hand corner of the “Active Users” page is a link to “ADD NEW USER”. Click this option and a dialog box will open asking for the User Name and Email Address of your new user.
- Finalize the new user by clicking the “Add New User” button in the bottom right of the dialog box.