Often you will want to track the status of an order and notate where in the process it is currently. Some examples for doing would be if there were an issue with shipping that needed to be kept track of or if multiple people are working on order fulfillment and need to be able to communicate between them. Below is a breakdown of how to add an Internal Note to your Orders:
- Log into the dashboard for your eBay store from the login URL: https://manage.revolutionparts.com
- Click on the Orders option in the top menu bar.
- Locate the order you would like to create an Internal Note for; select that order by clicking on the order number link.
- Scroll down to the “Internal Notes” section on the Order page. This will be the fifth section listed, between “Payment” and “Messages”.
- On the right hand side, you will see a link labeled “ADD ORDER NOTE”. Clicking on this option will open up a popup window labeled “ADD INTERNAL NOTE”. From here you will be able to type in the note you wish to leave.
- Once you have entered the note click the “Add Note” button in the right hand corner of the window and your note will be added to the order.
- The newly created note will display in the “Internal Notes” section. Listed will be the date and time the note was added, who added the note (From) and the details of the note
Now that your note has been added to the order anyone with access to this order will be able to read the note and be kept up to date on changes or issues that may need to be addressed.
For further assistance with Internal Notes please do not hesitate to contact our support department. Our team is always happy to be of assistance.