If orders are coming through your site without a phone number, they're likely PayPal Express Checkout orders. There's a setting in your PayPal account which can require phone numbers, and this article will walk you through how to set it up!
- Log in to your PayPal account
- Navigate to your PayPal Account Settings/Preferences
- On the page that follows, scroll down and click on "Website payment preferences" under the "Hosted payment settings" section.
- From there, scroll down to the "Contact Telephone Number" section and select, "On (required Field)." NOTE: if you select "On (Optional Field)," the buyer will not be required to enter their phone number. To require the phone number, select the second option (designated "Required").
- Click the "Save" button to save your account settings.
That's it! Your PayPal Express Checkout orders will now require a customer phone number. If you need help with anything, don't hesitate to reach out to our support team!