- Log in to your RP Manage account at manage.revolutionparts.com.
- In the top menu, click Products.
- Select Inventory from the left side menu.
- If applicable, select the manufacture of the feed you are uploading. This will only be for multi-brand catalogs (ie. GM, Mopar, Ford, etc.).
- Select your inventory file to upload:
- Feed requirements (IMPORTANT)
- Your file must be a CSV
- Your file should only contain part number, quantity, and nothing else.
- Need assistance on file format? Download the CSV Template provided on the page (download also provided at bottom of article)
**Note: To upload Custom Inventory, the steps are the same but you would choose "Other" as the manufacturer in Step 4 above.
Frequently asked question on Inventory uploaded
- How long will it take for my inventory to upload?
- Please note that inventory files will take time depending on the size of the file. Most will take a few minutes but large files can take up to a few hours to upload inventory.
- What happens when I upload a new inventory file
- New inventory files will completely replace existing inventory information. If your inventory file differs to much from the previous file you will not be able to upload inventory. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we will help you bypass the error code.
- How many products can I upload in my inventory file
- Inventory files are limited to a maximum of 15,000 Rows