Have you encountered the following error message on the Shipping Configuration tab when attempting to add your UPS account credentials in the Revolution Parts Control Panel?
If you've already created a UPS account, have your six-digit account number, and have entered a valid user ID and password, it may be that your account number needs to be authenticated. This article will explain how to make this simple change.
1. Log in to your UPS.com account.
2. Navigate to My UPS > Account Summary.
3. Once here, select "Add an Existing UPS Account" under "UPS Shipping Accounts".
4. Enter the required information. You can name your account whatever you'd like. Select "Next" once you're through.
5. The next page will require you to verify yourself with a few pieces of information from one of your most recent UPS invoices.
6. Once you've completed the invoice information and moved to the next page, you'll receive a confirmation message that your account has now been authenticated. You'll also be able to see your account number listed under "UPS Shipping Accounts".
7. Now you'll just need to head back to your Revolution Parts Control Panel and re-enter the credentials. Be sure to Save Changes! As long as they match exactly, you'll see that they're now accepted by our system.
You're all set! You can now print UPS labels via the Revolution Parts Label Printer.
Please visit our article, How To Print Shipping Labels In RevolutionParts for instructions on generating a label.
Should you have any questions or concerns about this or any other topic, please feel free to reach out to our support team at email@example.com, or by calling 480-779-7278.