What is Message Center? Message Center is the email application within your RevolutionParts Control panel that allows you to send and receive emails. This article will go over some of the general uses of message center, how it works, and some quick tips.
Where is Message Center?
To access Message Center,
- Click on the Message Center icon in the top-left corner of your Control Panel
How does Message Center work?
- After entering Message Center, you will see a list of active messages:
How do I send an email?
- Within Message Center, click on the green "Compose Message" button on the top-right corner of the screen.
- To Email - Enter the recipients' email address
- Message Subject - enter brief description of email (ex: order 123456)
- Optionally add Canned Messages - select a template email instead of typing a new one (learn how create canned messages here)
- You can also include attachments within your email (under 2mb file size)
- Add Signature - once setup, you can add you signature to your email
- Click "Send Message" to send your email
What happens when I am done with an email thread?
Once you have completed your interaction with your customer you can change the status of a message to “Resolved.” Resolved messages will be sent to the resolved message tab.
NOTE: Any order that is marked as resolved will stay in the resolved queue for 30 days. After 30 days the resolved email will be removed from the system.
What other message options do I have?
After you select an email, you have a few additional options under the "More" dropdown: delete, mark as spam, mark as read, or mark as unread.
Can I search my list of emails?
Yes, you can use the search bar in the top right hand corner of Message Center to search for emails.
What is Message Center? Message Center is the email application within your RevolutionParts Control panel that helps you send and receive emails. This article will go over some of the general uses of message center, how it works, and some quick tips.
Where are My Messages?
- Click the Mail icon the menu
How do I write an email?
- Click the green "Compose" button
- Compose New Message box:
- Recipient Email - enter customer's email
- Subject - title of the email
- Subject Text Replacements - allows you to select variables the will be added to the subject
- Type your message/email into the body of the text box
- Use the visual editor to bold, italicize, or perform other basic modifications to your email. If you're comfortable, you can switch to the code editor by clicking the "<>" icon on the left.
- Body Text Replacements - allows you to select variables to add to the email body
- Upload Attachment - (optional) attach a file, image or document
- Send Message
What are my options?
When an email(s) is selected, you will have different email options
- Archive Icon (1) - Sends email to Archive tab
- Trash Icon (2) - Sends email to the Trash tab
- More Button (3) - Mark email as unread, important and not important (deselects important)
- Order - Click the "Order" icon on the right to view the order attach to the email (if there is one)