IMPORTANT: Each custom product must have a brand selected. If a custom product has no brand selected the product will not be added to the custom product feed.
Follow the steps below to set up you Custom Products on Google Shopping.
New Data Feed
- Choose your Data Feed Source – Custom Products
- Choose catalog type
- Set your file name. Make sure that you do not have any spaces and it ends in “.txt”
- Enter the email address that you want to the feed/feed notifications to be sent too
- Choose manufacturer
- Select if you want to use custom images
- Only include include parts with Custom images? Set this value to "Yes" if you want your feed to only include parts that you have uploaded an image for.
- Set your product title template (Use the desired variables to customize your product titles)
- Set you description template (Use the desired variables to customize your product titles)
- Choose to always use description template (Set this value to "Yes" if you want to always use the description template above, even if the OE catalog has an actual description.)
- Choose start and end year
- Choose to include oversized items
- Set to only include parts with valid weights and dimension (Set this value to "Yes" if you want your feed to only include parts that we have valid W&Ds for.)
- Choose minimum list price to include (You cannot go under $10 for a minimum.)
- Set the desired maximum list price
Auto-Submit credentials (Recommended)
- Google FTP Server (DO NOT CHANGE unless you want to submit this feed to a custom FTP server)
- Google FTP Username (Will be set in your Google Merchant Center. DO NOT user SFTP only FTP)
- Google FTP Password (Will be set in your Google Merchant center. Make sure to write this down! Google will only display it once)
- Hit Add
That’s it! Your feed will be created in 2 hours. If you have any further questions you can reach out to our technical support team at [email protected] or 480-779-7278.
If you are interested in using the RevolutionParts Marketing Agency to take care of your marketing needs, email [email protected]