This guide will walk you through the procedure for manually updating shipping details for an order in which you did not incorporate a shipping manager or the local pickup option.
Before you proceed in creating shipment details for any order, please be sure of the following:
- The part(s) ordered is/are in stock
- You have collected the funds for the order
- The fraud score for the order is satisfactory
- The shipping address provided is valid
- The item(s)price(s) and shipping price are correct.
- Navigate to the desired open order, and select 'Create Shipment' below the pricing and shipping cost information.
- You'll see the window below, where first you'll select and deselect which parts will be included in this shipment.
- Now choose 'Add Tracking Number' and click 'Continue'.
- Once here, fill out the carrier, tracking number, and cost information. Remember: this method is to be used for manually recording shipping details that were generated without use of a shipping manager. You will need to get the tracking information directly from you shipping account (ie. UPS, FedEx or USPS)
- Once everything has been inputted, click on 'Continue' and you'll see something like this message:
- Now you'll see that the order has been automatically updated to 'Completed' and the shipment details will be logged in the 'Content' section of the order page.
Still have questions about creating a manual shipment? Please feel free to contact our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll be happy to help!