This guide will walk you through manually adding a shipment to an order.
Before you proceed in creating shipment details for any order, please be sure of the following:
- The part(s) ordered is/are in stock
- You have collected the funds for the order
- The fraud score for the order is satisfactory
- The shipping address provided is valid
- The item(s) price(s) and shipping price are correct
- Navigate to the desired open order, and select 'Create Shipment' below the pricing and shipping cost information.
- You'll see the window below, where first you'll select and deselect which parts will be included in this shipment.
- Now choose 'Add Tracking Number' and click 'Continue'.
- Once here, fill out the carrier, tracking number, and cost information. Remember: this method is to be used for manually recording shipping details that were generated without use of a shipping manager. You will need to get the tracking information directly from you shipping account (ie. UPS, FedEx or USPS)
- Once everything has been inputted, click on 'Continue' and you'll see something like this message:
- Now you'll see that the order has been automatically updated to 'Completed' and the shipment details will be logged in the 'Content' section of the order page.