NOTE: You must create an eBay account first before creating your eBay store. If you still need to set up your eBay account: CLICK HERE!
Create eBay store:
- Once signed into your eBay page select “My eBay” from the top right section of the page
- Hover your cursor over the “Account” tab and select “Subscriptions”
- Select “Subscribe” next to the “Anchor Store” header.
- Per the RevolutionParts agreement the anchor store fees are waived.
- Choose a name for your eBay store and select “Continue".
Register for Selling Manager Pro and Sales Reports
- Follow the previous steps (mentioned above) to access the eBay store subscriptions.
- Registering for Omniture Traffic Reports
After completion contact firstname.lastname@example.org and let them know you are ready for the next steps! Please provide the following info in your email.
- Business Name
- eBay User ID
- eBay Anchor Store Name
- PayPal email address
- Main contact name
- Phone number