This article will walk you through the steps to upload a custom Sale Price for the OEM catalog!
- Download our bulk upload Products file template, products-template.csv, and open it in Excel (or a similar spreadsheet program).
- You only need 3 columns filled out to update the pricing, PARTNUMBER, BRAND, and SALESPRICE.
- Add the part numbers, brands, and desired sale prices to your spreadsheet for all parts you want to update. Be sure to keep all other columns in the spreadsheet - do not delete the unused columns.
- Save your spreadsheet (be sure to keep it in CSV format).
- On your Dashboard, click on the Gear icon in the upper-right corner.
- Select Bulk then Imports from the left-side menu.
- Click on the green New Import button.
- From the drop-down menu, select Products.
- Click the Select File button, choose the CSV that you updated earlier and hit OK.
- Select the store where you want your new sale price to apply.
BE AWARE: the Sale Price field is a store specific field, meaning it can only be applied to one store at a time. Be sure to select your desired store in order for the new Sale Price to apply correctly.
- Click the Upload File button (the rest of the options can remain as their defaults).
- You will receive a message on the bottom-right corner of the screen, indicating that the upload was successful, and that the system is processing the upload.
- You will see in the activity log that the file is in process, indicated by the yellow arrows to the far right of the line.
- Clicking on the refresh button (next to New Import) will update this page. Once the file has been processed, the icon to the far right will either be a green check, indicating a successful update, or a red warning, indicating an error.
- If there was an error, you will have the ability to download a CSV file that indicates what the error was.