This article will walk you through the following topics.
- Product page badges
- Store and manufacture descriptions
- Product page SEO settings
- Fitment messaging
- In the control panel search bar search for “Product Page Settings”
- You will see 4 tabs
- Badges - The Badges tab allows you to control the headings and content of the different informational badges.
- Descriptions - The Descriptions tab allows you to display optional descriptions for your store and each manufacturer.
- SEO Settings - The SEO Settings tab allows you to update the different SEO templates for the page.
- Fitment Settings - The Fitment Settings tab allows you to customize the different fitment notification messages.
- Under “Badges” you can edit the badge name or change the badge description
- Remove any Badge by un-checking the box next to the badge name
- Change your Product page SEO settings here.
- Each section allows you to change the H1 Tag on that product page, the meta title and meta description and the page text (product description)
- NOTE: Any changes to the page affect your entire catalog. Use the variables! You can find the available variables by clicking “+Insert Replacement Text”