There may be times when the order that a customer places requires two shipments. This can occur when there are glass parts that need to be split into their own box or when one of the parts is on backorder. RevolutionParts has designed our order screen so that this can be accomplished easily.
Follow the steps below to complete split shipments:
- Login to RevolutionParts admin panel
- Navigate to the Orders section under the Orders & Customers tab
- Select the order that needs the shipment of parts split
- Click “Create Shipment”
- When the dialog box opens UNCHECK and items that will be packaged in a separate shipment.
- Repeat this process for all other boxes being shipped until order is completed.
- Navigate to the "Orders" section under the "Orders & Customers" tab
- Click "Create Shipment"
- Uncheck items that will be packaged in a separate shipment
- Choose the method you want to ship with (Shipping Manager) or select other shipping options. NOTE: if you choose to ship VIA shipping manager the rest of the shipment steps will be completed in Shipping manager (ie. ShipRush). Order will remain open until all items have been marked and assigned a shipment.
- Repeat this process for the remaining items being shipped in another box until order has been completed
You have successfully setup multiple shipments. Still have questions? You can reach out to RevolutionParts support at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 480-779-7278.