There may be times when an order requires more than one shipment. This can occur when there are glass parts that need to be split into their own box or when some of the parts are on backorder. RevolutionParts has designed our order screen so that this can be accomplished easily.
Follow the steps below to complete split shipments:
- Log in to the RevolutionParts Control Panel.
- Open the order you want to ship.
- Under the "Content" section, click "Create Shipment" (or if you're ready, you can click the "Complete Order" button on the top-right instead).
- Uncheck the boxes to the left of the items that you don't want to ship yet:
In the legacy shipment process, your checkboxes might look like this:
In the Order Fulfillment process, your checkboxes might look like this:
- After you've selected/deselected the parts to your preference, proceed with the creation of your shipment as usual.
- When you're finished, the checked parts will be in the shipment you created, and those you unchecked will not be in a shipment.
- When you're ready, repeat this process for the remaining items until all parts have been shipped order has been completed.