There may be times when an order requires more than one shipment. This can occur when there are fragile parts that need to be split into their own box, or when some of the parts are on backorder. The Order Fulfillment page allows you to do this easily!
To make a split shipment, follow the steps below:
- Log in to your account on manage.revolutionparts.com.
- Open the order you want to ship.
- At the top-right of the Order page, click the "Complete Order" button
- Under the header, "Which items would you like to ship?" use the checkboxes to the left of the parts to choose what you want to include in the shipment.
- Leave CHECKED the items you want to ship
- Leave UNCHECKED the items you DON'T want to ship
- After you've checked/unchecked the parts to your preference, proceed with the creation of your shipment as usual.
- When you're finished, the checked parts will be in the shipment you created, and those you unchecked will not be in a shipment.
- When you're ready, repeat this process for the remaining items until all parts have been shipped order has been completed.