For more information regarding refunds, click here.
When processing a return, you'll usually need to issue the customer a refund. There are two different ways to issue a refund.
1. Orders that are already marked as completed.
2. Orders that are still open but funds need to be returned to customer.
Both of these use cases are outlined below.
Processing a return after the order is completed:
- Navigate to the completed order
- Click the “Process Refund” button in the top right corner
- Enter the amount you are going to refund
- Full refunds can be issued instantly
- Payment must first settle before refunding partial amount. (NOTE: Payment settlement can take up to 24 hours from time of placed order)
- Add an internal note why you are refunding
- Click refund
- Your refund is complete
Note: Order will stay completed. Balance will show that you have refunded funds. DO NOT reopen order. If you reopen order you will need to balance the order to complete order.
Processing a return when order is still open:
- Navigate to open order
- Edit order to reflect the return
- Remove unwanted items
- Remove incorrect parts
- Applying a discount
- Decrease shipping amount
- Once order is edited to reflect the return reason. You will see a negative balance under the Payment section.
- Click refund money button.
- Enter amount you wish to refund. Order will automatically provide the negative balance.
- Enter internal note.
- Click refund.
- Payment balance will go back to $0.00 and your transaction history will show a successful refund.
- Your refund is complete!
If you have any further questions about refunds you can reach our technical support team at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 480-779-7278.