It is often beneficial to add a local pickup option for your customers who live in the same area as your store. This article will cover adding that shipping option to your store.
- Log in to your Manage Dashboard at manage.revolutionparts.com.
- Click on the gear icon in the upper-right corner of the page.
- From the left-side menu, click on Store Settings, then the store you are adding this method for, then Shipping.
- Click on the Add New Region button. (If you already have your zones and regions configured, skip to Step 7.)
- Choose Custom and click the Add Shipping Region button.
- Next choose the States that this method will apply to, then click the Add Custom Region button.
NOTE: Most local pickup options are for in-state orders only, but you can apply it to a region greater than your state by checking more options.
- Find the region that you just added and click the Add Method link.
- From the Method Type drop-down menu, select "Local Pickup".
- You can now set a minimum order subtotal and a fee amount, if desired. Once you have these set how you'd like, click the Add Method button.
- You can verify your local pickup option under the created region. It should look like this.
- When a customer is placing an order that is eligible for local pickup, they will see the option "Pickup".