What we will cover in this article
- How to process an order
- How to check for fraud
- Best practices
At this time you should have setup your ShipRush account. If you have not, click here to setup ShipRush before you proceed.
- Navigate to the order page
- Choose the order you want to ship
- Make sure that payment has been received
- Check fraud notifications, read fraud score report, and look over payment verification.
- Verify that payment is collected and the order is not fraudulent. Mark the order "Ready To Ship" and click the “Create Shipment” button under the "Content" section or in the top right-hand corner click the "Complete Order" button.
- Choose the option you wish to use
- Select the items you wish to ship
- Choose the carrier method the package is going to ship (ie. USPS, UPS, or Fedex)
- Click Continue
- Once the shipping manager opens verify all of the information, confirm shipping weight and dimensions, choose the service you wish to ship, (ie UPS Ground)
- You can hit “F2” to get an estimated cost and shipping date or hit available services to see other options and price estimates.
- Once all information is verified and you have chosen the preferred shipping method hit “Ship”
You are done! The shipping label will be printed and the order status will be marked as “Completed”.