Many times you will have a customer or organization within your state that is tax exempt. In order to create tax exemptions follow the steps below. Note: Your tax exempt customer or organization must first be a registered user of your site. (Must have customer profile)
- Search for “Edit Taxes”
- Choose “Order Shipping Address, or Billing Address if there is no shipping”
- Choose Default Tax Country
- Select you tax State/ Province
- Mark “Enable Tax Exemptions” to “YES”
- Hit Save!
Once you have enabled your tax exemptions you will need to choose the customers that are exempt
- In the search bar search for Customers
- Search for your tax exempt customer
- Click on your customers name or username
- Navigate to the bottom of the customer profile. You will see an “Additional Information” section. Mark that the user is tax exempt to “YES”
- Hit Save
Your customer will now be tax exempt for any order going forward. If you have any other question you can reach out to our Technical Support Team at email@example.com or 480-525-5177.