Streamline you email outreach with MailChimp. Do you need a fast easy way to implement an email campaign to reach all of your customers? Revolution Parts makes it easy. This how to article will walk you through how to integrate Mailchimp with RP.
- You will first need to create a MailChimp account.
- Go to mailchimp.com and sign up
- Navigate to your RP Admin panel and search for “MailChimp Integration”
- Enable Mail Chimp and enter your MailChimp login credentials
- You will need to create an API Key within MailChimp.
- Navigate back to MailChimp
- Click on your account and then select the “Account” tab
- In the “Extras” dropdown select “API keys”
- Select the “Create a key” button
- You API Key will automatically populate
- Paste API Key in the RP Admin page
- Save your settings.
- Within MailChimp create an email list
- In the top right corner select the “Create List” button
- Create your email list
- Choose your notification options and hit save
- After you have created your list navigate back to RP Admin and choose the list you wish to import your customer lists too. NOTE: Existing customers will not import over to the new mail list. Only new customers who sign up after this is created will automatically import to the list of your choosing.
- Your new customer emails will be imported into the MailChimp Email list you assign them too.
Enabling Ecommerce360 Tracking
- First you will need to enable ecommerce tracking within RP Admin
- Next, you will need to create a campaign within MailChimp
- Choose the campaign you wish to create.
- Choose who you want to send the list to and click next
- Fill in your campaign info
- Select the Ecommerce 360 Tracking box
- Finish finalizing your email and send to your customers.
If you still have questions about integrating your MailChimp account contact us at email@example.com. If you want help on setting up your first campaign or working with Mailchimp check out the MailChimp support forums at http://kb.mailchimp.com/