- Navigate to "Manage Shipping"
- Click on the "Custom Methods" tab
- You can edit the “Oversized Items” method by clicking on the “Pencil”
- You can edit the name under “Carrier Name”
- Choose if you want shipping calculated after or before a discount
- You can also choose the priority and if this method is available for use
- Click on the “Shipping Rates” tab
- You can edit the current pricing structure by min and max weights, the base price, and also price per pound of the order
- If you wish to add an additional field you can do so at the bottom.
- Some examples formats are posted below.
- Choose what format works best for your organization. Remember to hit save!
- NOTE: This method will only be used on oversized items that exceed the dimensional or weight restrictions used by your other standard shipping carriers.
You have successfully updated your oversized shipping methods. If you have any questions contact Support at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 480-779-7278