Recently we had a bug that affected custom catalogs pricing. We believe the issue is a result of a field that was selected within the product properties "
How to fix this issue:
- Export your Product Ids to a csv spreadsheet
- Create another culumn called "use_oem_price" and use "no"
- Bulk upload csv to update all products
Step by Step Guide
- Type "browse products" in helpful search bar
- Leave fields blank and click search
- Once your products come up click on "Export to CSV"
- Select Product SKU and click Export button at bottom right-hand side
- Open csv file in excel and delete culumn "B, D and C". We only need culumn A "Product Id"
- Add a title to culumn "B" called "use_non_oem" and make sure each part is marked "no". This is only for non oem parts.
- Drag and drop the "no" field so that all parts are marked as "no"
- Your CSV should have these two culumns (you'll probably have much more parts)
- Once you're done save as a .csv file.
- Type "Bulk product loader" into helpful search.
- Upload your .csv file and make sure to select the 3rd option "Update existing products only & Do not add new products"
- Make sure to map fields. It should look like this screenshot and "save changes"
Check and make sure everything updated correctly
Go back to the "browse products" and click "search". Click on a product and this field should be de-selected.
Feel free to download our csv file template.