This article will cover how to override the pricing on individual OEM parts. Any parts (or parts prefixes) you add here will get custom pricing that you define, independent of the overall catalog pricing.
- First, log in to your Manage dashboard on manage.revolutionparts.com, then select the "Products" section from the top-menu.
- In the search bar in the left-side menu, type in the part number you want to edit, and either click the search icon or press "Enter" on your keyboard.
- When the part shows up in the search results, click on the pencil icon to the far right of the product line to edit the part's information.
- Once you're on the product page, use the store drop-down in the upper-right to select the store on which you want to change the price.
- Scroll down to the store-specific product settings and update the Sale Price field.
- When you're finished, click the blue "Save Changes" button at the top of the page.
Important note: This is a semi-permanent price override. A manual override of the product's sale price will supersede any automatic pricing updates, and will only revert to original pricing if you come back to this page, delete the "Sale Price" field altogether, and then save the page. This will revert your override and cause the sale price to be automatically calculated by the pricing matrix for your site.