This article will cover how to override the pricing on individual OEM parts. Any parts (or parts prefixes) you add here will get custom pricing that you define, independent of the overall catalog pricing.
- Click on the OEM Catalog icon in Helpful Tools.
- Move to the Managed OEM Parts tab.
- Choose the manufacturer of the product you are going to change.
- Enter the part number or parts prefix (prefix must be 5 alphanumeric characters).
- Choose between the three different pricing rule methods.
- Fixed Price
- Cost +
- MSRP –
- Enter the value ($ or %) you would like to change the pricing rule to.
NOTE: For Fixed Price, you must enter the dollar amount. For (Cost +) and (MSRP -), you must enter the percentage you want the product price to be changed by.
- Enter the list price of the product (optional but recommended).
- Enter a comment of your choosing. This is internal only, and is intended to inform other users why you changed the price in the first place.
- Enter a Valid Until Date (mm/dd/yyyy).
NOTE: Once the date passes the rule will be cancelled and revert back to your standard pricing rules
- Your currently managed parts will populate here
NOTE: The pricing change will be reflected on the site immediately. If you do not see the price change right away clear your cache and refresh the page.
If you have any further questions contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call at 480-779-7278.
Currently, to change individual part prices on the Manage platform, you must use the bulk upload tool. For information on how to use that tool, please see the article Updating OEM Pricing in Bulk.