Removing an OEM part from the website is quick and easy. This gives you control over the OEM parts and allows you to manually manage the parts. Any part prefixes added here will not be offered for sale. The changes take effect immediately.
Follow the steps below to exclude products
- Navigate to the “OEM Catalog” button on the homepage
- Click the “Exclude OEM Parts” tab
- Choose the manufacturer of the product you are excluding
- Enter the part prefix or full part number
- Enter a comment. (NOTE: It is good practice to use this field to put the date you are excluding the product)
- Hit submit!
- The part you exclude will show up under “Currently Deleted Parts”
- If you search for the part this is what you will see on the website
If you have any further question please contact RevolutionParts at [email protected] or call at 480-779-7278.