- File must be no larger than 50kb
- Preferred pixel size for banner 750px by 90px
- Preferred pixel size for logo 190px by 60px
- File must be saved as GIF or JPG
- Account must be a Premier or Business account
Lets get started - Log into your Paypal Account
- From the My Account page click on "Profile"
- Open “Custom Page Styles” from the Hosted Payment Settings
- From the bottom buttons click "Add" to create a new Payment Page template/style
- Provide a name of your new template; ensure to only use letters and numbers, no spaces
- Upload your header or logo image to your site to the images folder.
- Next, add the image settings within Paypal. There are two options below logo image and header/banner image. Make sure that you are loading the right image into the right area.
- If you are using a logo image only, enter the secure URL for that image (https:// ...) in the "Logo Image URL" textbox. Also enter the desired color settings in the other fields and then click Save.
- If you are using a header image, enter the secure URL for that image (https:// ...) in the "Header Image URL" textbox. If your PayPal banner has a white (#FFF) background leave the Header Background Image, Header Border Color and Background Color fields empty.
- Then click "Save".
- Lastly, after clicking "Save" on the Page Styles screen, select your new style and click "Make Primary".
- That's it! Sign out of your PayPal account and run a test transaction within your store, if you followed the above instructions correctly you should now be seeing your custom PayPal logo or banner on your PayPal Payment pages.