- File must be no larger than 50kb
- Preferred pixel size for banner 750px by 90px
- Preferred pixel size for logo 190px by 60px
- File must be saved as GIF or JPG
- Account must be a Premier or Business account
Lets get started:
- Log into your Paypal Account
- Navigate to My Account page. Click "Profile".
- Select My Selling Tools.
- Scroll down to Custom Payment Pages and click Update to the far right.
- Click the "Add" button to add new Payment Page template/style.
- Name your new template (use only letters and number, no spaces).
- Upload your header or logo image to the images folder.
- If you are using a logo image only, enter the secure URL for that image (https:// ...) in the "Logo Image URL" textbox. Also enter the desired color settings in the other fields and then click Save.
- If you are using a header image, enter the secure URL for that image (https:// ...) in the "Header Image URL" textbox. If your PayPal banner has a white (#FFF) background leave the Header Background Image, Header Border Color and Background Color fields empty.
- Click Save.
- Lastly, after clicking "Save" on the Page Styles screen, select your new style and click "Make Primary".
- To preview your logo setup, click Preview and select Enhanced or Classic.
That's it! See an example below.