- In the left-side menu, search "tax" to bring up the Edit Taxes section. Alternately, you can click "Cart Settings," then "Payments, Shipping & Discounts," then select "Edit Taxes."
- Click on the “Add a New Tax Rate” tab.
- Enter a name for your tax rate in the "Tax Rate Name" field. This is only visible to you.
- Define the new tax zone by choosing the country and state from the drop-down menus. This determines where the tax rate will apply.
- Input your tax rate in the Tax Rate % field, and and click the Save Changes button.
You can now click on the “Tax Rates” tab to view your newly created tax rate.
Verify that your new tax rate was saved.
This article will cover how to add a tax rate to your RevolutionParts Web Store!
You will need to verify correct tax information with your dealership's Controller, as RevolutionParts cannot provide tax advice.
- Log in to your Control Panel on manage.revolutionparts.com.
- Click on the gear icon in the top-right corner of the page to access your Account Settings.
- From the left-side menu under "Selling Channels," click the store for which you are configuring taxes, then scroll to the bottom of the list and click, "Tax Rates."
- On this page, you'll be able to see any existing tax rates you have configured.
- To add a new tax rate, click on the green "+ New Tax Rate" button in the top-right corner of the page.
- To configure your tax rate, first choose the State/Province from the drop-down menu in the popup, then enter the tax rate. You can change the name of the rate at the end, but it will auto-populate with the State/Province code and the tax rate by default. You also have the ability to choose whether or not core charges are taxable in your state. Once you are finished, click the "Add Tax Rate" button.
- The page will change back to the "Tax Rates" page. Here, you can verify that your new tax rate is now visible.
That's it! Be aware that tax will only be charged on orders with a shipping address in states in which you have a warehouse, and states in which you have a tax rate configured.