- In the left-side menu, search "tax" to bring up the Edit Taxes section. Alternately, you can click "Cart Settings," then "Payments, Shipping & Discounts," then select "Edit Taxes."
- Click on the “Add a New Tax Rate” tab.
- Enter a name for your tax rate in the "Tax Rate Name" field. This is only visible to you.
- Define the new tax zone by choosing the country and state from the drop-down menus. This determines where the tax rate will apply.
- Input your tax rate in the Tax Rate % field, and and click the Save Changes button.
You can now click on the “Tax Rates” tab to view your newly created tax rate.
Verify that your new tax rate was saved.
Here we will cover how to add a tax rate to your site. You will need to verify correct tax information with your store's controller, as RevolutionParts cannot provide tax advice.
- Log in to your Manage Dashboard at manage.revolutionparts.com.
- Click on the gear icon in the top-right corner of the page.
- From the left-side menu, click on "Store Settings," then the store you are adding this method for, then select "Tax Rates."
- Click on the green "+ New Tax Rate" button.
- Choose the State/Province from the drop-down menu, then enter the tax rate. You can change the name at the end, but it will auto-populate with the State/Province code and the tax rate by default. You also have the ability to choose whether or not core charges are taxable in your state. Once you are finished, click the "Add Tax Rate" button.
- Verify that your tax rate is now visible.