Shipping can be one of the biggest hassles when running an online business. Different rates, different carriers, and different rules can mean one big headache. Which is why we're making it easier to process orders through our partnership with ShipRush.
Using ShipRush you'll be able to print shipping labels directly from the order detail page, complete the order, and e-mail the customer their tracking number -- all with one click!
Here's how to get started:
- Enable ShipRush
Launch your RevolutionParts admin and head to the Shipping Management section and click on the "Shipping Manager" tab. Before you enable the One-Click Shipping, copy the license key so that we can use it during installation, then select "ShipRush" from the "Active Shipping Manager" drop-down and hit Save Changes.
- Install ShipRush
Head over to the ShipRush website and download one program per carrier you use. There are different clients for UPS, USPS, and Fedex so if you ship with more than one you will have to download and install each one.
NOTE: For Fedex, download "ShipRush for Fedex" and NOT "FREE: ShipRush for Fedex - eCommerce".
Once the download has finished, run the installer. You'll be prompted automatically for a few different pieces of information:
- (Optional, if prompted) Whether ShipRush is in a multi-user or single-user environment. Select single-user.
- Your shipper account and shipper information (such as ship from address, etc.)
- Your printer type and name. This is for printing shipping labels. (If you use a thermal label printer, please see the documentation on the subject.)
- Agree with terms and conditions
- Enter your UPS/FedEx/USPS account information. If invoice is requested, you can just select that you have not received one (unless you have one readily available)
- Select Printer where you will print your shipping labels
- Select "No - Not Shipping from ecommerce"
- You have finished setting up ShipRush
NOTE: If you use more than one carrier, repeat the steps above with the next installer.
We recommend that you open the shipping manager in most cases because you may need to adjust the exact packaged shipping weight of the order.
Want to learn how to process and order with ShipRush? Check out How To Process An Order With ShipRush.
And that's it! Get shipping! And as always, if you have any questions, feel free to contact us at email@example.com or (480) 779-7278.