To ensure your store runs efficiently, it is recommended that each staff member have their own login. For security purposes, RevolutionParts does not allow the same user to be logged in on multiple computers simultaneously.
- From your Manage Dashboard, click on the Gear icon in the upper-right menu bar.
- From the left side menu, select Account (if it's not already selected), and choose User Management.
- Click on the green "Add New User" button.
- Enter the new user's First Name, Last Name, and Email address, then select the new administrator's "Role." The Role determines what privileges the user has:
- Marketers have permission to run reports and access marketing tools.
- Associates have permission to manage only their assigned orders and messages.
- Staff users have permission to view orders and messages on their assigned Warehouses, as well as process refunds.
- Supervisors have full access to store settings, orders, messages, refunds and discounts, and marketing tools.
When you're finished, click the "Add User" button at the bottom of the prompt.
- The new user will receive an email containing a link to click on so that they can confirm their account and set their password.