UPS Shipping with RevolutionParts
You can now access the most competitive UPS shipping rates through the RevolutionParts Platform.
Please note: To take advantage of this feature, you must have a valid payment method on file and automatic billing enabled (learn how here).
Once you have a valid payment method on file and automatic billing enabled, follow these steps to use the RevolutionParts UPS feature:
- Log into your account at manage.revolutionparts.com.
Click “Orders” on the top navigation bar.
Select the order you wish to create a shipping label for.
Click the “Complete Order” button in the upper right corner
- When prompted “How do you want to fulfill this order?” > select “Shipping Label”
If you would like to add shipping insurance, you may do so. You may also save your custom box or add an additional one.
- Once your dimensions are set, you’re ready to use the new UPS integration!
- You will notice that you have multiple UPS options, especially if you have a pre-existing UPS integration. Rates provided by RevolutionParts will be labeled as “RP UPS”. If your account is connected with additional shipping carriers (e.g. FedEx, USPS) you may see those listed as well.
To update which UPS rates are displayed in Order Fulfillment visit Settings > Shipping > Carriers.
To remove RP UPS from your options, please submit a request to our Support team. In the future, you will be able to update this on your own.
- Once you select your shipping method, click “Ship & Complete.”
This will complete your order and allow you to print your shipping label directly from the RP Platform.
You will also receive a tracking number. We recommend sharing this with your customer so they can track their package.
- Voilà! Once you’re printed the label and sent the tracking information to your customer, all you have to do is box up the item(s) and ship the package.
You will now be billed directly through RevolutionParts for using our UPS labels. To simplify your accounting, we will share these charges on your variable invoice with a shipping label reconciliation report.
Q: How do I turn off my old UPS account so I no longer see those rates on the fulfillment page?
The rates displayed on the fulfillment page are controlled on the Carriers page in admin. You can navigate to that page and turn off your old UPS connection.
Q: What impact will this have on billing?
All the UPS labels you purchase through RP will be charged to your RevolutionParts account. When the total variable charges on your account exceed your account’s billing threshold, then you will receive a variable invoice from RevolutionParts.
When you receive an invoice with UPS shipping label fees, you will find a link to the Shipping Label Reconciliation report that’s associated with the charge. You can use this to review your purchases and refunds from the billing period.
Q: What is RP UPS Ground Under 1Lb (UPS SurePost)?
UPS SurePost—labeled as RP UPS Ground Under 1Lb in RevolutionParts—is a service tailored for optimal savings on shipments under one pound. Because UPS SurePost uses USPS for the final leg of delivery, you’ll save some extra cash on shipping! Learn more here.
Q: How do I distinguish between UPS rates in the RP Platform?
The "RP UPS Ground Under 1Lb" option signifies the UPS SurePost rate, while further down, other "RP UPS" rates represent those offered by RevolutionParts. In contrast, rates labeled "Your UPS" derive from your dealership's UPS credentials.