This guide will walk you through the process of verifying your PayPal Business account within your eBay Business account.
- Log in to your eBay account
- In the top left corner next to your name, click the dropdown arrow and select Account settings
- From Account settings, select Business Information, then click the “Automatic Payment Method” hyper link and follow the prompts to PayPal.
NOTE: Once you complete the automatic payment prompts for PayPal, you will have the option to click return to your eBay account which will take you back to the ‘Account Settings’ page.
- From Account settings, select PayPal Account and then click the “Link My PayPal Account” button and follow the prompts to PayPal.
NOTE: Once you complete the prompts for this step, you will not be taken back to the ‘Account Settings’ page. You will need to open a new tab and return to eBay.com and back to the ‘Account Settings’ page from there as indicated in Step 1.
- From Account settings, select PayPal Account and then click the “Become Verified” button.
- Once you select Become Verified you will be redirected to PayPal, and from there, just follow the prompts to verify your account!
NOTE: If you do not have a bank account added to your PayPal account you will NOT be able to successfully link you PayPal account as a secure payment method for your customer.
If you get stuck or need help, please contact your Implementation Manager.