How to setup oversized shipping
- Log into your Rev Store
- Click the "Home" icon in the upper left (to be sure your on the Control Panel)
- Select the Shipping icon under "Helpful Tools"
- Select the Custom Methods tab
- Enter the Carrier Name
- Calculation Method - Base + Weight
- Oversized Items Method - YES
- Calculate Shipping Based On - Select from dropdown
- Countries - Select
- States/Provinces - Select
- Set the Priority
- Hidden - to hide from customers shipping options or not
- Wholesale - NO
- On the “Shipping Rates” tab
- You can edit the current pricing structure by min and max weights, the base price, and also price per pound of the order
- If you wish to add an additional field you can do so at the bottom. Some examples formats are posted below.
**Choose what format works best for your organization. Remember to hit SAVE!
NOTE: This method will only be used on oversized items that exceed the dimensional or weight restrictions used by your other standard shipping carriers.
You have successfully updated your oversized shipping methods. If you have any questions contact Support at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 480-779-7278
**Note: Shipping needs to be setup first (Please see "How to Set Up Shipping")
- Click "Add Method" listed under any of your Shipping Regions
- Method Type - Select Freight from the dropdown
- Method Criteria
- Checkmark (optional)
- Enter min amount (optional)
- Calculation method
- Select from dropdown (Fixed or Based on Weight)
- Fee - enter amount (optional)
- Additional Fee Per Item - enter amount (optional)
- Click Add Method
- Your new "Freight" method will show as a new line item