- Click Products in the menu
- Click the "Create Product" button on the top-right of the page (a box will pop up)
- Create New Product box:
- Product Type - Simple
- Enter SKU and MPN
- Brand - Select from dropdown, or manually type a brand if the product doesn't belong to an OE manufacturer
- Click "Create Product"
- Within the product, enter all necessary info (Name, Description, Weights & Dimensions, Cost, and List price)
- Click Save
- Once you've saved the product, you'll be able to add images and direct pricing, otherwise it will follow your pricing rules.
Adding A Custom Part to a Custom Category
Within all products you have the ability to add the product to a category. This area is located in the product under the "Attributes" section.
NOTE: Before adding you custom part to a Custom Category, you must create the category. Click this Custom Category link and follow the steps explaining how to setup.
- To add your product to a category, scroll to the category section of your product and "checkmark" the correct category