Google has discontinued the Trusted Store product in favor of Google Customer Reviews, which is officially supported by RevolutionParts. To use Google Customer Reviews, you must first opt-in to the program from your Google Merchant Center account.
- Log into Google Merchant Center.
- Click on the 3-dot icon in the upper-right corner, then select the "Merchant Center programs" option.
- On the Customer Reviews section, click the "Enable" link.
- Read through the Terms and Conditions, then click the checkbox next to "I have read and agree to this agreement."
- Click the blue "Save & Continue" button.
- You are now opted in to the program! Write down your Google Merchant ID (found in the upper-left corner of the page).
- Log into your Manage Dashboard at manage.revolutionparts.com.
- Click on the gear icon in the upper right corner of the page.
- In the left-side menu under the desired store, click on "Marketing", then the "Reviews" section.
- Click the checkbox to activate Google Customer Reviews on the site, and if you want to, check the box to display the Google Reviews Badge.
- Enter your Google Merchant ID in the corresponding field.
- Click the blue "Save Changes" button.
That's it! When a customer finishes checking out on your site, they will see a small pop-up asking them if they'd like to provide a review on their experience. Your site will also show a badge that displays your current Google Customer Review rating, provided that you've received at least 150 reviews in the previous 12-month period.