If there are parts that you would like to have customers call you prior to ordering, you can set the contact option in the part attributes.
- First, log in to your Manage dashboard on manage.revolutionparts.com, then select the "Products" section from the top-menu.
- In the search bar in the left-side menu, type in the product number you would like to edit, and either click the search icon or press "Enter" on your keyboard.
- When the part shows up in the search results, click on the pencil icon to the far right of the product line to edit the part's information.
- Once you're on the product page, scroll down to the "Global Attributes" section.
- Change the "Contact" drop-down menu to your desired option.
- "Not Required" is the default for all items, and your customer will see the normal product page.
- "Contact For Price" will show your customer the list price, but will not show a sale price and will not allow the item to be placed in the cart. Clicking "Contact for Pricing" will direct the buyer to your website's "Contact Us" page.
- "Contact for Availability" will show your customer the list and sale price, but will not allow the item to be placed in the cart. Clicking "Contact for Availability" will direct the buyer to your website's "Contact Us" page.
- When you're finished, click the blue "Save Changes" button.