How to Upload Custom Inventory to eBay?
- Log in to your RP Manage account.
- In the top menu click Products > Inventory >
- If applicable, select the Other from the dropdown. This will only be for multi-brand catalogs (ie. GM, Mopar, Ford, etc.)
- Select file to upload:
- Feed requirements (IMPORTANT)
- File must be a CSV
- File should only contain part number and inventory level nothing else.
- Need assistance on file format? Download the CSV Template provided on the page (Download also provided at bottom of article)
**Note: Click Here for directions on how to upload manufacturer inventory to eBay.
Frequently asked question on Inventory uploaded
- How long will it take for my inventory to upload?
- Please note that inventory files will take time depending on the size of the file. Most will take a few minutes but large files can take up to a few hours to upload inventory.
- What happens when I upload a new inventory file
- New inventory files will completely replace existing inventory information. If your inventory file differs to much from the previous file you will not be able to upload inventory. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we will help you bypass the error code.
- How many products can I upload in my inventory file
- Inventory files are limited to a maximum of 15,000 Rows